Thursday, July 2, 2009

Whee, Counting, and a Pain in My ...

Sophie's New Thing: Sophie loves to say "Whee". Sometimes it is very appropriate, as in when she is spinning in a circle or jumping off something. At other times it is completely random such as when we will be driving along and suddenly hear a "whee" from her in the back seat. She might be our amusement park rider one of these days!

Grace's New Thing: Yesterday, Grace counted to three for me several times. One. Two. Three. She always stops at three. I am thinking that maybe I count to three too much for when I want her to stop and listen to what I am asking her to do. Maybe I need to expand my counting so she will expand hers.

Little Guy's New Thing: Little guy has decided to be a pain in my HIPS. Oh my. This is a brand new level of pregnancy pain. Monday of this week I could hardly walk. I thought I was past it on Tuesday but apparently that was just a reprieve from the pain that I have encountered the rest of this week. If another person tells me I look I am due any day when I have 5 weeks left, I might just lose it. Oh and please don't tell me how big he is going to be based on my belly size either. Trust me, I am more than ready to be done but I know he has a little more cooking to do. So stay put little guy but maybe be a less of pain in your mommy's hips, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment