Sunday, May 3, 2009

and hello to you too!

Sophie and pregnant mommy: Sophie was thrilled when I came home from work on Friday. She was standing on the bed as I stood next to her. She lift up my shirt to see my ever growing belly. She said "hi" and then gave my belly a love slap. I tried to explain to her that we don't hit our brothers but she just laughed and ran away.

Grace and pregnant mommy: Grace came up to my while I was sitting on the couch yesterday. I thought she wanted a hug but she didn't. She just crawled up next to me, leaned over and kissed my belly, and said "hi" then ran away.

What a difference 15.5 months and two totally different personalities makes, huh?

Little boy update: Little bit has been moving up a storm the past few days. Brian got to feel a great dance/karate/kickboxing display the other morning. The OB got a few kicks when he measured a heart rate of 155 on Thursday and seemed quite surprised the little guy was that active. It has been decided that this little man will have a blue room with green dots. Now we must buy paint so Brian can start painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment