Friday, April 17, 2009

zippers, shoving, and a big belly

Grace's New Thing: Grace loves to zip up the zipper on Sophie's pajamas at bedtime. I have to help make sure she isn't zipping up Sophie too. Grace loves zippers on anything ... coats, shirts, you name it. If you have a zipper on, she will insist you zip it up. It is a good thing she is out zipper pajamas already!

Sophie's New Thing: And it begins ... for the first time tonight I caught Sophie shoving Grace out of the way to get my attention. Grace got mad at her at first and then started laughing. So the shoving became a game between them. That all of course came to an instant stop when Grace shoved too hard and Sophie fell over. I don't know if I am ready for this ...

Baby Belly: Brian announced to me this morning that I had a much rounder belly this pregnancy. Thanks. I feel huge and way bigger than I did at this point with either Grace or Sophie. Makes me worried about what my size will be come July. Baby boy is very active. That is probably a good thing since he might end up with two big sister to beat him up.=/

No comments:

Post a Comment