Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We have a lot to be thankful for this year. We have a family of three beautiful kids. This year for Thanksgiving we had my parents, Brian's parents, my brother and sister. We dearly missed Josh and Abby, Jason, and Vivian and Jay. This year we had two turkeys. We had a great "regular" turkey and a deep fried turkey. The deep fried turkey was a huge hit and I think a new tradition!
Matthew napped before dinner and managed to get up just in time for dinner. He sure wasn't go miss out on food!
Dessert this year was two pumpkin pies, a pumpkin cheese cake, and a pecan pie. The pumpkin was all pumpkin that I cooked and strained back in October. It was so much work but they were good. We had Peanut Pumpkin Pie and Long Island Cheese Pumpkin Pie. There was also a Long Island Cheese Pumpkin Cheesecake that was just amazing. I can't wait to make that again. Oh and I liked the Peanut Pumpkin pie the best!

Thank you Lord for all that you gave our family this year. We feel so blessed with our little family and everyone that joined us today to celebrate all that is blessings in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment