Friday, May 14, 2010

Two New Looks and a Favorite Saying

Matthew, well Sophie, gave me my first ever visit to the ER. Sophie claims she shut Matthew's finger in our closet door and that is how it got a big slice in it. One ER visit, two stitches, one band-aid, and four hours later, he was doing OK again. I had to hold him as they put the stitches in his finger. I bruised his arm holding him still. He then flipped out completely when the doctor went to put the band-aid on his finger. ugh. I hope to avoid that place for the rest of forever. I am sure I won't but I have no desire at all to go there again!

Grace's favorite saying right now is "You make me laugh." She will just look over at you and say it or you will say something and that will be her response. I have to say having a 3.5 year old tell you that makes you feel like you are worth something!

Sophie has a new look this summer. She has skinless knees. The poor child has no coordination and is always tripping over her feet. I don't know how she does it. Well, I do know how she does as I have no coordination either so hopefully that means she will out grow the part where she tears up her knees. So if you see the boo-boos on her knees, give her kisses. Gosh knows, she needs them!

No comments:

Post a Comment