Thursday, March 4, 2010

First Memories and Questions

Matthew's firsts ... Matthew decided to pile a whole bunch of firsts into 24 hours. He cut his first tooth (it is a bottom tooth), he got up on all fours and stayed there for a decent amount of time, plus he started staying da-da. Now all three kids have said da-da as their first word. Too bad they don't yell that in the middle of the night! =P

Grace's memory ... Grace's ability to remember stuff is pretty darn amazing. She has started taking dance classes. She tells me which way to turn to get to dance class. She also knows the way to preschool. We have caught her saying phrases that we say too. She say them in context and just rattles them off. Matching is becoming one of her favorite games. Before too long, I think there will be some mommy-Grace Memory game smack down happening. I still love that game and never had anyone who wanted to play with me because I was too good at it. Maybe I will meet my match in Miss Grace!

Sophie's questions .. what ya doing? what's that? Sophie is a question asker. She will be an expert at the twenty questions game for the sole reason that by the time you get to twenty questions you be completely frazzled and completely insane. She doesn't let up. Her curosity is amazing and highly encouraged I will add but at times, it would be nice if she was just happy with the answer we gave her!

1 comment:

  1. How quickly they grow! The first word is always Dada it seems. So cute.

    ReplyDelete