Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sleep, more sleep, and singing!

Matthew's New Thing ... SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!! YAY! Happy Dance! Whatever. Last week, Matthew slept through the night for the first time. It was amazing ... well, at least for me! He is loving sleeping in his crib and I am loving the extra sleep I am getting most nights! YAY! Thank you Mr. Matthew for loving sleep as much as your momma does!

Sophie's New Thing ... Thankfully most days Sophie admits that she still needs a nap. Some days she will even ask/request for it to be nap time. Other days, like today, she still went down screaming but was out instantly. We much prefer the requesting a nap days over the screaming days!

Grace's New Thing ... Grace loves signing songs. Brian started signing at bedtime to them but now the requests happen any time of the day. Favorites are "itsy spider", "little lamb", "abc's", "twinkle star", "rock a baby", and "patty cake".


Mommy's Thoughts ... I need to do this more often even if it isn't all three kids at the same time. I often think "this is a little moment" but then I when get here and start typing I can only seem to remember stuff for one or two of the kids. I guess I need to admit it will all balance out and not end up just about one of them which is why I kept this to being one update about each kiddo.

No comments:

Post a Comment