Monday, June 8, 2009

so what name do you have?

Grace's Moment: Last week, Grace had a break through and I become "Mommy". Brian became "Daddy". She still says mama and dada but she is tossing in the mommy and daddy more. It is too cute and sure made us feel special.

Sophie's Moment: Sophie is trying her best to say Grace's name. It normally comes out "Gra" or something like that. The other day I was trying to get her come downstairs after her nap and said "Sophie come on". She looked at me and said "I Sugar". She wouldn't come until I called her Sugar. Needless to say, she knows her nickname that Grace gave her.


Little Boy's Name: I have already shared but his name is Matthew William. Grace will say Matthew if you ask her. Sophie still won't say his name but does still like "bubba" when I tell her that Matthew is her little brother. He still has some time cook here but it will be interesting to see what name his older sisters decide to call him when he arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment