Friday, January 16, 2009

Hugs and Sleepy Dogs

My Sophie Moment:
Sophie has learned to give hugs, thanks to Brian. If you hold our your arms she will snuggle into you for a nice big hug. It is one of the best things to get a Sophie hug.

My Grace Moment:
Grace has a pair of pajamas that have a little white Scottie dog on it. One more when I went to get her out of bed, she told me couldn't get up because "dog sleep". The other night when she got her same pajamas on, she told me it was "sleepy dog" and gave him a nice pet on the head. Ni-ni doggy ... (Ni-ni = night-night)


In other news, we have started to share our expecting news with more folks (my co-workers, friends, etc). I guess it is a good thing we are sharing because my belly is starting to share the news for us. The only reason we didn't have to share earlier on that note is that it is winter and sweaters are wonderful at hiding behind! I will have to try my best to remember this morning's tempature of 8 degrees when it is the middle of summer and too hot to breathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment